- OCI Crab Cake Egg Benedict
- Parmesan Crusted OCI Sole
- OCI Crab Cake Sliders
- OCI Sesame Ginger Roasted Cod
- Sautéed Lobster With Corn, Edamame And Roasted Red Pepper Sauce
- Lobster and Leek Roll
- OCI Newfoundland Bouillabaisse
- OCI Salt Cod Ravioli In Bisque
- OCI Salt Cod Brandade
- OCI Blackened Halibut
- OCI Seafood Risotto
- OCI Cod With Tomatoes and Prunes
- OCI Canadian Sole Gremolata
- 4 OCI Sole or Flounder fillets 2 to 3 ounces each
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/2 cup panko bread crumbs
- 4 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- Canola oil as needed
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup lightly packed fresh Italian parsley leaves
- 1 garlic clove minced
- 2 teaspoons finely grated lemon zest
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil
To prepare the fish, in a small bowl combine bread crumbs and Parmesan cheese. Dip portions of fish in egg then press gently into crumb mixture.
To prepare the vinaigrette, whisk all vinaigrette ingredients together and chill until ready to serve. Whisk again before serving to blend.
Heat enough oil over medium heat in sauté pan to cover bottom of pan and sauté fish 2-4 minutes per side, turning gently with spatula.
Place fish on serving platter or plate, and drizzle with vinaigrette.