- 1 pound OCI Snow Crab Claws
- 8 fresh shiitake or your favourite mushrooms
- 1/2 English cucumber
- 12 oz soba noodles
- 1 red pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 green onion, thinly sliced
- 1 carrot, thinly sliced
- 3 tablespoons white miso
- 3 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- ¼ cup sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon mirin (optional)
- ¼ cup orange juice
Slice mushrooms, pepper, cucumber and carrots. Mix together and set aside
In a large pot of boiling water, cook noodles until tender but firm, according to package instructions. Drain and chill under cold water.
Stir together dressing ingredients until well mixed.
Mix noodles and vegetables in a bowl and add dressing to coat evenly.
Divide into four bowl and top with snowcrab claws.