- OCI Crab Cake Egg Benedict
- Parmesan Crusted OCI Sole
- OCI Crab Cake Sliders
- OCI Sesame Ginger Roasted Cod
- Sautéed Lobster With Corn, Edamame And Roasted Red Pepper Sauce
- Lobster and Leek Roll
- OCI Newfoundland Bouillabaisse
- OCI Salt Cod Ravioli In Bisque
- OCI Salt Cod Brandade
- OCI Blackened Halibut
- OCI Seafood Risotto
- OCI Cod With Tomatoes and Prunes
- OCI Canadian Sole Gremolata
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 1/2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon chopped peeled fresh ginger
- 1 tablespoon minced green onion
- 5 teaspoons sesame oil
- 2 4-ounce OCI Cod Fillets (each about 3/4 inch thick)
Preheat oven to 425°F. Mix first 5 ingredients and 3 teaspoons oil in small bowl.
Brush a 9-inch diameter glass pie dish with remaining 2 teaspoons oil. Arrange fish in prepared dish, turning to coat with oil.
Sprinkle fish with salt and pepper. Spoon 1/2 tablespoon sauce over each fillet. Roast fish until just opaque in center, about 12 minutes. Top fish with remaining sauce and serve.
Serve with sticky rice and snow peas or your favourite vegetables.