- OCI Crab Cake Egg Benedict
- Parmesan Crusted OCI Sole
- OCI Crab Cake Sliders
- OCI Sesame Ginger Roasted Cod
- Sautéed Lobster With Corn, Edamame And Roasted Red Pepper Sauce
- Lobster and Leek Roll
- OCI Newfoundland Bouillabaisse
- OCI Salt Cod Ravioli In Bisque
- OCI Salt Cod Brandade
- OCI Blackened Halibut
- OCI Seafood Risotto
- OCI Cod With Tomatoes and Prunes
- OCI Canadian Sole Gremolata
For crab cakes:
- 7 ounces OCI Snow Crab meat
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise or salad dressing (add more if needed)
- 1 tablespoon chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 1/8 cup diced peppers (mixed colours)
- 1 tablespoon diced green onion or chives
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 ½ cups fine dried bread crumbs, divided
- 3/4 all-purpose flour
- 1 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 2 English muffins, split and toasted
- 4 large eggs, poached or fried “sunny side up” or “over easy”
- 1 pkg of favorite Hollandaise sauce or homemade
Thaw snowcrab meat as per package instructions.
In a large bowl, gently fold together crab, mayonnaise, parsley, salt, pepper, and onion / pepper mixture. Add 1 cup of the bread crumbs and stir until just combined, adding more bread crumbs or mayonnaise as needed for desired consistency. Shape crab mixture into 4 (3-inch) patties, and transfer to a sheet tray.
Put flour, eggs, and 1/2 cups bread crumbs into 3 separate wide, shallow dishes. Working with one patty at a time, dredge first in flour, then egg, then bread crumbs, shaking off excess each time.
Heat oil in a large, deep skillet over medium heat until very hot but not smoking, about 2 minutes. Arrange 4 patties in skillet and cook, flipping once, until deep golden brown and hot throughout, about 6 to 8 minutes.
Prepare eggs your desired way (poach, fried). Slice English muffins in half and toast. Prepare Hollandaise sauce according to package directions.
On top of each muffin add one crab cake with egg and spoon Hollandaise sauce over top.