- 1 tablespoon each butter and olive oil
- 1 onion, diced
- 4 ounces mushrooms sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 8 eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 8 oz thawed OCI Coldwater Shrimp
- 2 plum tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 3/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
In a 9- or 10-inch nonstick ovenproof skillet, heat butter and oil over medium-high heat. Add onion, mushrooms, salt and pepper. Cook, stirring, until softened, about 6 to 8 minutes.
In large bowl, whisk eggs with milk. Pour into skillet, stirring to combine. Reduce heat to medium-low. Sprinkle with coldwater shrimp, tomatoes and cheese. Cook for 10 minutes or until bottom and sides are firm yet top is still slightly runny. Remove from stove and broil in oven until top is golden brown and set, 3 to 5 minutes. Slice into wedges and serve.