- OCI Crab Cake Egg Benedict
- Parmesan Crusted OCI Sole
- OCI Crab Cake Sliders
- OCI Sesame Ginger Roasted Cod
- Sautéed Lobster With Corn, Edamame And Roasted Red Pepper Sauce
- Lobster and Leek Roll
- OCI Newfoundland Bouillabaisse
- OCI Salt Cod Ravioli In Bisque
- OCI Salt Cod Brandade
- OCI Blackened Halibut
- OCI Seafood Risotto
- OCI Cod With Tomatoes and Prunes
- OCI Canadian Sole Gremolata
- 2 4- to 5-ounce OCI Sole Fillets
- 2 cups thinly sliced onions
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- 4 sole fillets, (4-5 ounces each)
- 1/4 cup finely chopped fresh parsley
- 2 teaspoon finely grated lemon rind
- 1 clove garlic, minced
Combine onions, garlic, oil, salt and pepper and saute on medium, stirring twice, until softened, about 5 minutes.
To make the gremolata, in a small bowl, combine parsley, lemon rind and garlic; set aside.
Spread onion mixture in 13- x 9-inch (3 L) glass baking dish. Arrange fish over top and sprinkle with gremolata.
Roast fish in bottom third of 425°F (220°C) oven until fish flakes easily when tested, about 10 minutes.